Jan 2017 - Jan 2018
Lindsayca Oil & Gas
Monitored compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications. Performed quality control of the work (schedule, plans, and personnel’s performance) and reported regularly on project status. Interacted with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field. Reviewed engineering deliverables and initiated appropriate corrective actions. Ensured traceability and inspection before shipping the products.
- Drove the project planning activities to complete the first phase of the project before the deadline and ensure timely delivery for onsite installation. Achieved all targets/metrics.
- Proactively identified porosity in welding in more than 4 (42” pipes) and 3 (36” pipes), notified the quality control in order to issue corrective actions before the pipes were X-Rayed.
- Consistently recognized by the project leadership for keeping up with the manufacturing deadlines.
Sep 2018 - Dec 2016
Enterflex Latin America
Inspected materials, parts, products, and blueprints for quality and standards conformance. Interpreted blueprints and determined if structures and equipment met specifications. Monitored, documented, and scheduled work activities. Wrote daily reports and communicate results with clients.
- Completed inspection of natural gas conditioning skids. Completed Skid Inspection Test Report for Mechanical & Piping, as well as Electrical & Instrumentation scope before shipping.
- Chosen to go to Oklahoma to represent the company and inspect the manufactured flares before shipping it to Argentina.
Jan 2016 - Jun 2016
Lindsayca Oil & Gas
Provided leadership and guidance to welders and fitters during the manufacturing and construction of a refrigerated JT plant using Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and Engineering Flow Diagrams. Installed all equipment needed for final assembly of the plant including Valves, Instrumentation, Piping, Limit and Point devices, and major/minor equipment. Coordinated with the workshop to resolve technical queries to attain timely production. Conducted time studies to accurately measure the workload at the shop and plan to avoid work overload.
- Presented management team with a solution to improve project management, collaboration and communication. Implemented a project management tool called Trello. This helped in organizing and prioritizing our projects, as well as improved traceability of the projects.
- Caught manufacturing machine and human errors in due time and took corrective actions before the client site visit.
- Took the initiative to inspect and find nonconformities in pressure control valve and pressure safety valve that were placed incorrectly with sufficient time to rectify the issue.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Aug 2010 - Aug 2015
Prairie View A&M